Renovate or Recreate in Handy Location
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
In almost original condition throughout, with flawlessly presented vintage kitchen and bathrooms and all, this traditional weatherboard and tile home offers exciting renovation potential and the chance to capitalise on its 518.5sqm parcel of land which is zone R3. Potential to renovate the existing house plus add an additional structure behind or knock-down and rebuild to your heart’s desire (STCA).
In the one family since it was built in 1957, it features the charm of the era including circular cornices, a brick fireplace and French doors separating the lounge and dining spaces and another set opening to the front verandah. The traditional 3-bedroom floorplan offers exciting possibilities to redesign or makeover, while the level rear gardens with ideal northeast to rear aspect provides enticing scope to be transformed into a sun-drenched entertaining area, backyard for the kids or perhaps to add a granny flat or dual occupancy (STCA).
In an area primed for growth, this is an exciting opportunity for renovators, investors and young families. Georgetown village shops and Waratah shopping village are an easy stroll from here along with a choice of primary and high schools, parkland and rapid transport to the CBD and beaches.
– Weatherboard and tile home in tidy yet original condition
– 518.5sqm block with approximate dimensions of 15.24 X 33.86m
– Air-conditioned lounge room with brick fireplace
– Separate dining adjoins kitchen with antique gas cooker
– Three bedrooms served by an original bathroom with separate w/c
– Level block, R3 zoning with development potential (STCA)
– Freestanding single garage and garden shed
– Walk to Callaghan College, Waratah Village shops and train station-
– Moments from Calvary Mater Hospital and University of Newcastle
– Ideal first home, investment or opportunity to renovate and add value
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Contact your selling agent;
Brock Ward and Kiah Lawford
to secure your inspection 4926 0600