Lake View Home Packed with Potential
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Defined by its mesmerising views across beautiful Lake Macquarie to the mountains beyond, this inviting residence offers exciting potential to give this great Floraville address a whole new identity. Today’s picture is all about a c.1980’s 3-bedroom brick and tile home featuring open plan living and dining spaces, retro yet entirely serviceable bathroom and kitchens and a versatile rumpus.
Tomorrow’s view is up to you. Whether you decide to live in or rent out as is, renovate to modernise and add value, or start again with a brand-new home, (STCA), this fabulous 506sqm allotment and its lake views will be the key to success.
A short stroll to sought-after Floraville Public school and minutes drive to shopping in Mount Hutton and Belmont add to the attraction of the position – and the potential.
– Circa 1980’s single level brick and tile home on north facing 506sqm parcel
– Block slopes down from the road giving it enough elevation to capture lake views
– Lounge and dining with slate floors open too lake view verandah
– Tidy original kitchen with gas cooking
– All three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Previous garage conversion has created a versatile utility space
– Fenced gardens with freestanding single garage plus plenty of parking outside
– Approximate return of $395 per week for investors in its current layout