Indoor/Outdoor Living in Quiet Sanctuary Estate
Whether it’s all-seasons alfresco entertaining, spacious family living or an exceptionally peaceful location that’s hard to beat, this 5-year-old home, built by award-winning Eden Brae, delivers it all in one impressive package. Positioned in the family-oriented Sanctuary Estate, it offers a flowing single level floorplan with an open plan design, ideal separation between master and minor bedrooms and a saltwater pool the kids will love.
A canvas of easycare tiled floors and warm neutral décor will take you to the ultra-spacious open plan living and dining zone showcasing ducted air-conditioning throughout. There’s a stone-topped kitchen appointed with a gas stove and dishwasher, while the back of the home opens via sliding doors to the covered entertaining area where you can dine alfresco while you watch the kids play in the pool. Minor bedrooms are privately zoned with the family bathroom while the spacious master at the front of the layout features a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Surrounded by high quality homes and a range of community facilities including sporting fields, a tennis court, doctor’s surgery, bicycle and walking tracks, public art works, a childcare centre and local parks. Newcastle CBD and Hunter Valley are easily accessible via link roads.
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity and large shower
– Kitchen with stone benches, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and gas stove
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– Desirable extras include a security system, solar hot water and gas heating
– Close to the M1, quality schools including Bishop Tyrrell, Aldi, Coles and more