Superb Family Entertainer in the Peaceful Sanctuary Estate
Lavish living and alfresco spaces, premium finishes and wonderful privacy promise a life of complete comfort in this single level residence by McDonald Jones. Its ultra-spacious award winning floorplan is flawlessly crafted for modern families offering four separate living zones, up to five bedroom accommodation and superb indoor-outdoor flow to a north facing deck and solar heated swim spa. Surrounded by other exceptional homes in the peaceful Sanctuary estate, you can experience the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Relax, unwind, or appreciate healthy outdoor living, it’s all there for you to enjoy.
Zoned ducted air-conditioning, a security system and 37 solar panels give this home an overwhelming sense of comfort. At its heart lies relaxed open plan family living with a superbly appointed island kitchen and a separate media room. Step through sliding doors to a completely enclosed outdoor room with barbecue, ducted range hood and sink, and with space for a dinner setting and relaxation zone, it offers year-round alfresco entertaining, while also providing a seamless connection to the deck and pool. With a floorplan that makes perfect sense, an executive home office, or fifth bedroom, sits at the front of the layout while four robed bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom are zoned together along with a children’s activities area adding to the versatility of this fabulous property.
Sanctuary is located in Newcastle’s western growth corridor, 5km from Wallsend and 15km from the CBD. It boasts a range of community facilities including sporting fields, tennis court, the Fletcher Neighbourhood Centre, perimeter bicycle and walking tracks, public art works, Aboriginal heritage parks and local parks with views to the Watagan Mountain Ranges.
– Media room, open plan family living, children’s activities area and enclosed outdoor room all provide spaces for families to live relax and socialise
– Double auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
– Caesarstone island kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and plumbing for fridge, filtered water via a dedicated tap
– High quality LED down lights throughout
– Back to base alarm with smart phone capability and CCTV
– Solar heated swim spa in decked surrounds; hot and cold outdoor shower
– Edible garden with pomegranate, fig, apricot, blueberries, herbs, vegetables and timer based self-watering system
– Moments from Fletcher shopping village and Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College