A Wonderful Relaxed Sanctuary for the Family
A haven of space and privacy with its free-flowing open concept design, sunlit northeasterly orientation and choice of living and alfresco spaces, this c2014 quality Beechwood home is destined to be a family favourite. Surrounded by other exceptional homes in the peaceful Sanctuary estate, you can experience the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Relax, unwind, or appreciate healthy outdoor living, it’s all there for you to enjoy.
Neutral décor, lustrous 600 x 600 floor tiles, and a choice of living spaces give this home an overwhelming sense of comfort. At its heart lies a superbly appointed island kitchen while a wall of glass opens to offer easy access to the alfresco entertaining area. A media room, four spacious bedrooms, a study nook and three contemporary bathrooms makes this a perfect family abode. An oversized double garage with convenient internal access and a large laundry with extra storage enhance the supremely functional floor plan, while ducted air-conditioning addresses practical essentials.
Sanctuary is located in Newcastle’s western growth corridor, 5km from Wallsend and 15km from the CBD. It boasts a range of community facilities including sporting fields, the Fletcher Neighbourhood Centre, perimeter bicycle and walking tracks, public art works, Aboriginal heritage parks and local parks with views to the Watagan Mountain Ranges.
– C2014 quality Beechwood home on 597sqm northeast facing parcel with a picturesque outlook across wetlands
– Flowing open plan family living and dining plus separate media room
– Island kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher, large pantry and pendant lighting
– Four robed bedrooms with ceiling fans and two with ensuite bathrooms
– Full family bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
– Superb in-outdoor connectivity to deck and gardens
– Moments from Fletcher shopping village and Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College