Ultra-spacious Coastal Retreat for Growing Families
With its clever, modern architectural design, ultra-spacious layout and perfect north to rear aspect on a generous 726sqm parcel, this high quality McDonald Jones home promises a relaxed, inviting and inspiring backdrop to family living. Balancing central living spaces with quiet retreats for every member of the family, the spacious single level layout is simple yet effective.
A wide entrance with polished porcelain tiled floors introduces a flowing floorplan where the signature space at the rear reveals an open plan living hub and designer gourmet kitchen. Light, bright and spacious, this inviting area connects seamlessly to the outdoors allowing you to enjoy the northerly sunshine while you relax or entertain alfresco. The inclusion of a separate home theatre and children’s activities area adds to the many inviting choices for entertaining guests and family alike. The four bedrooms, two lavish bathrooms and a separate w.c are well-zoned to ensure quiet time can by enjoyed throughout the day. Plenty of storage, a clever study nook, landscaped gardens and a double garage add further appeal while, the house has a raft of modern features including multi-zoned ducted climate control, filtered water in the kitchen, fully automated reticulation system, hardy sir Walter buffalo lawn throughout the back and front yard and an outdoor speaker system in the alfresco area that links to the home theatre room.
Enjoy living in a place that perfectly blends a coastal lifestyle with the best of city living. Just 15 minutes from Newcastle CBD, Seaside Fern Bay is a delightful beachside village community where surfing, fishing, golf, four-wheel driving and bushwalking are all at the doorstep, along with access to 32km of pristine coastline, surrounded by native bushland, parks and beaches.
– C.2006 McDonald Jones home on 726sqm north to rear parcel
– Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and full size ensuite offers ideal separation
– Ultra-spacious open plan design and a choice of three separate living spaces
– Huge kitchen with L-shaped island, stone benches, gas cooker and walk-in pantry
– Three sets of sliding doors open to connect the home to alfresco entertaining
– Fully fenced gardens offer plenty of space for children and pets to play
– Multi-zoned ducted climate control keeps the home comfortable
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access plus diriveway parking
– Available with vacant possession or with a happy tenant currently returning $515pw
Council Rates $434.00 Quarterly
Water Rates $237.21 Quarterly