Hidden Family Oasis on Almost 2 Acres
A private hideaway on a whopping 7,748sqm near level landholding, this secluded urban acreage offers peaceful living for the growing family. The home’s fluid layout spreads across a single level with a highly functional 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom floorplan and a huge 10m x 12m shed with bathroom facilities, ideal for tradesmen, car enthusiasts or those seeking the ultimate ‘man cave’. With park-like grounds and landscaped gardens, the fully fenced acreage includes a picturesque creek winding through it and plenty of space for further development such as a tennis court, pool or dream alfresco (STCA).
Upon entry, a sense of space is immediately evident, with a formal lounge room and voluminous open plan family living. Suited to entertaining on a large scale as much as it is for intimate family meals, the kitchen is equipped with stone benchtops, a walk-in pantry and gas cooking. A few easy footsteps from here will take you through sliding doors to the lush lawns where children and animals can roam with a sense of freedom. Four robed bedrooms offer sanctuary status served by a 3-way ensuite and family bathroom. There is ducted air and gas fire to keep things comfortable and a double garage offering the convenience of internal access.
Nestled within the peaceful surrounds of this family-friendly suburb
It’s just two minutes from Elermore Vale Shopping Centre and within close proximity to local schools, the John Hunter Hospital and shopping and entertainment hubs in Charlestown and Kotara.
– Single level brick and tile home built c.2000 on almost two usable acres
– Smartly updated Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, appliance cupboard and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite connects to outdoors
– Double garage plus huge shed provides additional parking for boat or motorhome
– 600m from sought-after Wallsend South public school and zoned for Lambton High