Resort-Style Family Entertainer Moments from Beautiful Lake Macquarie
Offering a sense of tranquility inside yet placed just a 400m bush track stroll to all the action on Lake Macquarie, this beautifully updated resort-style family residence is an entertainer’s paradise. Taking the concept of indoor/outdoor living to the max, a huge all-seasons deck complete with an integrated fireplace, barbecue and wine fridge effectively creates an alfresco lounge and sunny gardens with a saltwater pool as the centrepiece to family life.
The 4-bedroom home features formal and casual living spaces anchored by a Caesarstone gas-equipped kitchen. Three bedrooms share a full-size spa bathroom on the main level, while a fourth bedroom has an ensuite downstairs. A fully sound-proofed extra room will appeal to the musician in the family or is a great breakout zone for teens. Ducted heating/cooling, integrated speakers, 2.5-car garage and 3kw solar electricity panels complete a home the whole family will love.
Take advantage of this coveted location and enjoy lakeside living at its best. The quiet street is supremely convenient between the shopping hubs of Warners Bay, Mount Hutton and Belmont. Croudace Park with its shared pathway perfect for walking, cycling, jogging and more is only five minutes’ walk away and Belmont Hospital 3.5km.
– Rendered brick home with new Colorbond roof on 703sqm block
– Three main level bedrooms with built/walk-in robes and new carpet, master opens to deck
– Full-size spa bathroom with heated towel rail and ensuite access from master bedroom
– Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and servery window to deck
– Stacker doors connect family living area to alfresco entertaining and saltwater pool with water feature
– 2.5-car garage with internal access and enough room for a small boat, jet-ski or trailer
– In catchment for sought-after Eleebana Public school and Warners Bay High
– School buses and #41 bus stop at the door
For sale by Friendly Auction – 11 November 2020 – If not sold prior.
Water Rates: $ 377.53 approx per annum
Council Rates: $1,987.37 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.