Ideal First Step, Stroll to Shops and School
Positioned for absolute convenience, just 500m from Edgeworth Town Square and a few steps more to the local school, this comfortable brick and tile home is brimming with first homebuyer and young family appeal. Ready to enjoy immediately with its freshly painted interiors, practical floorplan and light of a northern aspect, its set on a 386sqm corner parcel with dual access off Turnbull Street.
Enter into the fully fenced gardens offering privacy and a safe play area for children and pets. Inside, the lounge room encompasses the electric-equipped kitchen, while bedrooms offer thoughtful separation with a robed master at the front of the floorplan and two minor bedrooms both with built-in robes and the family bathroom at the rear. A full-size laundry provides valuable storage space and the single garage offers the convenience of internal access. Double gates off Turnbull Street provide additional parking if required.
In an area proving to be popular with first homeowners and buyers of all ages, this appealing home is positioned 25 minutes to Newcastle CBD and moments from the M1 and Hunter Expressway. Future lifestyle and shopping precincts at Cameron Park are close by.
– Single level brick and tile home on north facing 386sqm parcel
– Built-in robes in all bedrooms
– Master bedroom with external window shutter
– Air-conditioning and timber floors to living area
– Timber kitchen appointed with modern electric cooker
– Fully tiled bathroom with shower over spa and separate w/c
– Fully fenced gardens with shed
– Aldi Edgeworth just steps from the front door
– Walking distance from schools, sports grounds and Edgeworth Town Square