Versatile Family Home Offers a Superb Indoor/Outdoor Lifestyle
Escape to your own slice of coastal heaven with this loved family home on offer for the first time in over 55 years. This heart-warming retreat is designed for an indoor/outdoor lifestyle cocooned in beautiful established gardens on a double block with traditional Bali character and will make you feel like you are a million miles away from it all. Relax or dine outdoors on the all-weather deck where cooling nor’easters make it a perfect spot on a balmy day, while the pool will be a big hit with the whole family come summertime.
Designed over two flexible levels ideal for relaxed living and entertaining, the Caesarstone island kitchen sits at the heart of the home anchoring two separate living areas with air-conditioning and a winter fire keeping things comfortable. Three bedrooms surround the frameless shower bathroom, while downstairs find a fourth bedroom and second bathroom along with a couple of versatile utility spaces, all with their own separate entrance.
The quiet cul-de-sac location offers the best of both worlds – tranquillity and proximity – you can enjoy peace and quiet while having Dudley Beach and the local school and café at your fingertips and it’s just 5 minutes to everyday essentials at Charlestown Square.
– Versatile two storey family home on double block totaling 616sqm
– Air-conditioned living area with cosy winter fire; freshly painted throughout
– Air-conditioned family room connects to covered alfresco entertaining deck
– Caesarstone kitchen appointed with gas cooktop, double oven and dishwasher
– Flexible lower level offers additional living, bedroom and bathroom accommodation
– Three bedrooms all fitted with new carpet, two with air-conditioning
– Family bathroom with frameless glass shower and separate w/c
– Single carport and plenty of driveway parking; solar hot water
– 220m to Dudley Public school, 550m to Royal Crown Hotel, 5-minute drive to the beach
– 5 minutes to everyday essentials in Charlestown, 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD
Council Rates: $2,129.50 approx per annum
Water Rates: $790.71 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.