Create a Fabulous Fresh Vision with this Character Semi
Create a fabulous fresh vision in one of Cooks Hill’s blue-ribbon streets with this classic semi-detached home. The exciting options to renovate and redefine the interior spaces, character elements and deep backyard into a superb residence is compellingly matched by its desirable lifestyle location. From here, immerse yourself in Darby Street’s hip cafe scene and artisan shops along with the suburb’s vibrant community atmosphere.
Retaining the period detailing that gives these home’s charm; timber floors, fretwork, ornate cornices and high ceilings lace the traditional two bedroom floorplan with a large lounge room, a modern gas-equipped kitchen and bathroom with separate w/c. The approximate 50m deep block is a blank canvas to extend (STCA), or for avid green thumbs to create a garden or alfresco entertaining zone of your choice.
The location will seal the deal. Centrally located, Marketown, the CBD and harbour are all close by. And for weekend fun, the spectacular local beaches are calling.
– Circa 1930’s semi-detached home on 311sqm block
– Fretwork, timber floors, ornate cornices and picture rails add charm
– Two large bedrooms served by bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
– Kitchen has been updated and fitted with a gas cooker
– Rear sunroom overlooks deep level lawns
– Available with vacant possession or with a happy tenant currently returning $420pw