Inner City Victorian Terrace with Off-Street Parking
A c1880’s Victorian terrace of style and charm, this tastefully appointed residence fuses retained period details and smart modern design in a fashionable city fringe hotspot. Laced with timber lined ceilings, Kauri pine floors and ornamental fireplaces, its classic layout has been enhanced for today’s lifestyle with a north facing courtyard that invites relaxation.
Step inside to the lounge room revealing a warm and inviting living space with an original fireplace and high-quality timber floorboards. Effortlessly move to the kitchen and dining space with gas cooking and dishwasher, Euro laundry and fully-tiled bathroom with frameless shower before the enclosed courtyard entices with its sunny disposition. Both bedrooms enjoy the privacy of the upper level featuring built-in robes and each with a balcony. Cherished off-street parking and exceptional basement storage is a valued addition.
Beyond the home, indulge in the vibrancy of Cooks Hill, Darby Street’s celebrated eateries and Newcastle’s buzzing arts and entertainment scene.
– One of a pair of classic Victorian terraces with a north to rear aspect
– Traditional floorplan offering separate lounge and dining spaces
– Modern gas-equipped kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
– Two upper level bedrooms with built-in robes and balconies
– Superb alfresco entertaining courtyard
– Single garage with valuable storage accessed via Charles Street
– 400m from Darby Street’s renowned coffee and dining scene
– Easy stroll to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, Civic Park, Newcastle Art Gallery and the university city campus