Idyllic Lakeside Hideaway Updated for Modern Family Living
Capturing the very essence of relaxed lakeside living, this beautifully renovated, sun-drenched residence sits in a softly elevated position to capture blue water views across the lake to coastal Belmont. Relax or entertain alfresco by the pool and deck or wander down to the end of your water front access which allows you to launch your watercraft, and boating, fishing and kayaking are yours to enjoy from dawn to dusk. The neighbour owns the jetty which they are willing to offer access to use and also discuss part ownership, should you wish.
A canvas of crisp, neutral décor and the natural warmth of timber floors underpin this split-level home. All four bedrooms – master with ensuite – and the family bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level, while a sought-after second living space on mid-level is the perfect break out zone for any member of the family. Separate lounge and kitchen/dining areas are exceptionally spacious both opening to the deck. Here you can watch the sun rising over the lake or keep an eye on the kids in the pool.
A truly gorgeous lakeside home that immediately wraps you in its relaxed vibe, this peaceful hideaway is located just 1km to the local school and 3km to Toronto’s vibrant shopping and café strip and a 20-minute drive onto the M1 Pacific Motorway.
– Beautifully updated split-level home on 1,096sqm parcel with easterly lake views
– Rear of block position with easement access to lake shores and shared jetty
– Air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors flows to dining and upper level living
– Three of the four bedrooms upstairs capture lake views, ceiling fans to all
– Full-sized family bathroom with freestanding bath and frameless shower; powder room and master ensuite
– Open plan dining and island kitchen with 90cm electric stove and dishwasher
– Freestanding garage and additional driveway parking
– 28km to Newcastle city centre
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.