'The Boathouse' - Contemporary Executive Townhouse
A modern, nautical aesthetic with custom flooring, a breakfast bar fashioned from a jetty pylon and funky map wallpaper casts a fresh and vibrant atmosphere and an engaging first impression in this ‘Dockside at Kennedy Cove’ townhouse. Set to the rear of this sought-after complex, it sits waterfront where a landscape of lush greenery is set against the lapping waters of Throsby Creek and the melodic sounds of birdsong.
Inside, the flowing open living domain connects seamlessly through stacker doors to a fantastic deep terrace, large enough to host long alfresco lunches or relax outdoors with book in hand while enjoying the cooling summer breezes that come off the water. Back inside, an open kitchen with excellent storage, dishwasher and gas cooktop is equipped with an integrated dining table and a new oven while a powder room and internal access from the garage completes the ground floor. Upstairs, two of the three bedrooms enjoy the bright benefits of large glass doors that deliver you onto a balcony offering a choice of quiet spaces to retreat. The master’s considerable size is enhanced with an ensuite while the main bathroom features a shower and bathtub.
Step outside to Carrington Park and waterside running and bike tracks, and with Newcastle’s revitalised CBD, surf beaches, cafes, wine bars and retail opportunities all easily accessible, this executive home is the epitome of easycare living,
– Contemporary north facing townhouse with water and park views at the rear
– Ducted air-conditioning with new units and gas outlets for heating and BBQ
– Tinted bedroom windows and doors; plantation shutters; custom cabinetry
– Open plan living extends outdoors to a deep waterfront terrace with Astro turf
– Full family bathroom, ensuite to master bedroom, guest powder room, Euro laundry
– Two separate single garages including one with internal access
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Appealing pet-friendly community vibe footsteps to the school, shops and cafes
– Moments to the water’s edge, Honeysuckle, beaches and nightlife
Thank you for your property enquiry. Please click the link http://tinyurl.com/53-2howden
for more information.