Stylishly Renovated Family Home on Large Block
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Sitting atop its double garage and versatile and spacious utility room giving it just enough elevation to capture pleasant district views across to Charlestown, this light-filled family home sports the results of a stylish renovation including a striking new bathroom and contemporary Caesarstone kitchen. With a fresh, bright colour palette and a mix of timber floors and quality carpet underfoot, it’s ready to enjoy whilst its generous 727sqm landholding will have you picturing a pool, entertaining area or future extension (STCA).
It will be easy to feel right at home beginning with a sun-splashed front Merbau deck preceding an air-conditioned lounge and dining room that flows freely to the sparkling new kitchen highlighted by a gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher. Three robed bedrooms all with ceiling fans are zoned for fabulous functionality with the fully tiled bathroom sporting a claw foot bath, shower and separate w/c. Valuable storage space can be found under the home while outdoors the sunny and substantial backyard with direct reserve access provides plenty of room for children and pets to play safely.
Within a short dash to the local shops and school, the handy location is positioned a few minutes of Charlestown Square and the delights of lakeside Warners Bay as well as the city bypass offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital.
– Double storey family home on deep 727sqm parcel
– Handy utility space under the home ideal as an office
– Air-conditioning and gas heating keeps the home seasonally comfortable
– Caesarstone kitchen with waterfall edges and tiled splashback
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Double garage with two auto doors plus ample driveway parking
– Surrounded by schools, day care centres and sporting fields
– R2 zoning allows for granny flat or potential dual occupancy (STCA)
Agent declares interest