Spacious Home In A Quiet And Convenient Location
Occupying an elevated position on a generous 537.4m2 block, this neat three-bedroom home offers generous indoor/outdoor living space in an easily accessible location. There is plenty of room for the family to play in one of two living areas and entertaining visitors alfresco is easy on your covered timber deck.
The spacious lounge room and two front-facing bedrooms host large windows perfect for catching the morning light. An open plan kitchen/dining area leads to the second living area and out to a large covered back deck featuring timber privacy screens. The main bathroom and separate wc service three bedrooms and a second bathroom provides guest convenience and laundry facilities.
Central to Lake Macquarie and Newcastle city centre with an easy route through to the mountains and Hunter Valley, Cardiff is a fantastic location for those looking for a quieter lifestyle, but with easy access to work, education and recreation. Situated close to schools and childcare, this address is also just a short drive away from major shopping centres, but there’s no need to leave Cardiff for the essentials with Aldi and Woolworths as well as several quality eateries situated right on and around the main street shopping precinct. Offering convenient living and access to so much, this property will be immensely popular with first home buyers and families.
– Main lounge room with air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Three bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Open plan kitchen/dining with ample cupboard space and pantry
– Fully tiled main bathroom with separate bath and wc
– Second bathroom includes laundry facilities
– Covered front north facing porch and covered back deck
– Hardwood floors throughout main lounge room, kitchen/dining, and bedrooms
– Single car garage with roller door and additional space for storage
– 1.4km to train station, short walk to bus stop
– Less than 5km to Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and Stockland Glendale shopping centres
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.