First Home Buyers Dream Opportunity
Occupying an elevated position on a peaceful, leafy street, this exciting three-bedroom home has an enviable north-easterly aspect. Start your day sitting on the front porch with a morning coffee, taking in the birdsong and morning sun in a suburb that’s on the move.
Renovated throughout, this residence presents as low maintenance with a family-friendly floor plan. The three bedrooms are grouped together along with the bathroom and separate w/c. An impressive wet room bathroom with matte black fittings, is as beautiful as it is practical. On the other side of the home is a light-filled open-plan living and dining area with split-system air conditioning and fan, looking through to a user-friendly kitchen with benchtops and generous storage. Designed for versatile indoor-outdoor living, the French doors open out to a large covered deck that is tailor-made for relaxing get-togethers, or extra room for kids to play.
From such a peaceful street, it’s hard to imagine that all the conveniences of everyday living are only a short distance away, with Cardiff Aldi and Woolworths less than 5 minutes by car. Blackbutt Reserve is your weekend nature retreat a short 7 minutes’ drive. Take advantage of this growth suburb in a home that will grow with you.
– Three bedrooms; main bedroom includes built-in robe, ceiling fan and air-conditioning
– Bathroom with stand-alone bathtub and rain shower, vessel basin, mirrored cabinet and vanity delivers ample storage; separate w/c
– Kitchen benchtops, electric appliances and rangehood along with generous cupboard space
– Living areas with timber flooring, carpet in all bedrooms
– Double garage with plentiful off-street parking
– Large under cover timber deck for all weather outdoor entertaining overlooking fully-fenced secure backyard
– Additional dining room off kitchen; external laundry; electric hot water
– 3 minutes’ walk to St Kevin’s Primary School
– 600 metres to Cardiff train station
– Major shopping centres and the John Hunter Hospital are within a 10 minute drive.
Council Rates: $1,856.89 approx per annum
Water Rates: $814.56 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.