Versatile Dual Storey Home Captures Pleasant District Views
The peaceful cul-de-sac street, high-quality homes and lush, leafy outlooks create a special atmosphere in this exclusive and tightly held enclave of Cardiff Heights. Set back from the street, giving it a sense of peace and privacy, this versatile dual storey three bedroom plus study home allows you to move effortlessly between a choice of living spaces, keeping the flow completely uninterrupted as it captures a sweeping vista of Cardiff valley at the rear.
Interiors are presented with immaculate hardwood floorboards, and a well-designed floorplan that promotes an effortless layout from front to back, encapsulating formal lounge, relaxed family living, dining and kitchen, before opening up to a versatile rear retreat and the scenic views. Separated into their own zone, three bedrooms are spacious and feature good-sized built-in robes. Ticking yet another box for convenient living, the master has an ensuite and parent’s retreat, while the minor rooms are served by a three-way family bathroom. Downstairs, a generous study with own entrance offers floorplan flexibility supported by a third bathroom, along with the laundry and internal access from the double garage and workshop. Step outside to a covered verandah and spa, made private by the lining of established trees and shrubbery as well as additional parking for a boat, caravan or trailer.
The home offers easy access to shopping, schools and everyday essentials and is located less than 10 minutes drive from Charlestown Square, the John Hunter Hospital and the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Newcastle CBD and beaches are easily reached in 20 minutes.
– Dual storey brick and tile family home on north facing 751sqm parcel
– Flowing open layout offering a generous choice of living spaces
– Island kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
– Three robed bedrooms served by two bathrooms
– Versatile home office on lower level with own entry and third bathroom
– Ducted air-conditioning; 3 Phase power and lots of valuable storage
– Established fully-fenced gardens with lush lawns and shed
– Double garage plus parking bay for boat or motorhome