A Superb Example of Flexible Family Living
Softly elevated in a quiet cul-de-sac of just a few quality properties, this c.2010 Coral Homes built residence is a superb example of flexible family living. It boasts a generous choice of indoor and outdoor spaces to live, relax and entertain complemented by 4-bedroom plus study accommodation over a meticulously presented single level.
A strong street presence welcomes you inside where easycare tiled floors are off-set by a crisp neutral colour scheme and air-conditioning and gas heating keeps the home comfortable all year round. Three separate living spaces take centre stage in this house, a home theatre and open plan family lounge, dining and kitchen domain both connect seamlessly to the all-weather alfresco and gardens, while a children’s activities area is zoned with the three minor bedrooms and family bathrooms at the rear. The master bedroom and ensuite enjoys thoughtful separation at the front of the layout along with the study and internal access from the double garage, which also enjoys drive-through to the backyard.
The prime residential community of Northridge Estate is moments from the planned new supermarket and speciality shops at Cameron Grove, is a mere 30-minute drive from the heart of the Newcastle, and just 5 minutes away from the Hunter Expressway and M1 Pacific Motorway.
– Three separate indoor space to live, relax and entertain
– All four bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Alfresco entertaining area perfectly oriented to the north east
– Bordered by beautiful established gardens
– Double garage with drive through to rear paved area
– Family bathroom with separate w/c plus master ensuite
– Minutes drive from shopping at Wallsend, Glendale and Edgeworth
$1,174.24 per annum
$711.63 per annum