Superb Indoor/Outdoor Home Close to Schools and University
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Tucked back from the street behind high privacy hedging, this hardiplank and tile residence presents as a superb first or young family home as well as complementing ideal investment prospects with potential to lease out all four bedrooms separately. Designed over a single level enhanced by a neutral colour palette, its smart, modern single level layout connects to an all-weather deck that serves up a leafy outlook and provides a tranquil and private backdrop for alfresco entertaining or relaxation.
The heart of the home reveals itself in the spacious open-plan living and dining area, with stylish modern kitchen that offers a generous amount of bench and storage space along with gas cooktop and dishwasher. French doors connect this space to the deck, which is undoubtedly the hero of this home and also services one of the bedrooms. Three additional bedrooms are blessed with a generosity of space and all are served by a neat and tidy bathroom.
Located for convenience minutes from a choice of schools and less than five minutes drive to the University of Newcastle’s Callaghan campus and everyday essentials at Stockland Jesmond.
– Single level home on 544sqm parcel with electric shutters on front windows
– Single garage plus double gates into driveway for additional off-street parking
– Split system air-conditioning services the living areas
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
– All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
– Covered deck with leafy outlook over the garden
– Laundry and valuable storage space accessed off the deck
– Previous high returning investment commanding up to $150 per room
– Close to Our Lady of Victories primary and Shortland Public School
Contact your selling agent Brock Ward to secure your inspection today.
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.