Entry Level Cottage with Adventure & Leisure on the Doorstep
With Blacksmiths Beach a few hundred metres to the east and beautiful Lake Macquarie 290m to the west, this inviting 2-bedroom cottage literally has adventure and leisure on its doorstep. A superb entry into this desirable coastal suburb, the residence sits to the front of a deep 538sqm block allowing scope for renovation, extension or a creative new build down the track (STCA).
Inside, the home has a relaxed coastal feel with timber floors underfoot and neutral décor allowing you to style to taste. The floorplan has been opened up to create one large living space featuring a timber and granite-topped kitchen that flows on to a versatile sunroom. With strong demand for flexible work at home spaces right now, this is a great office/study nook or an extra living space for the family to stretch out.
This quiet street is located close to all of Belmont’s amenities including its links golf course, hospital, nearby beaches, beautiful waterfront parklands, shops, cafes, restaurants and city buses.
– Classic 2-bedroom home on 538sqm block with desirable north facing backyard
– Keyless entry off an inviting front verandah
– Split system a/c provides heating/cooling
– Original bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
– Timber kitchen with granite benchtops, electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Deep backyard with fenced area at rear; driveway parking
– Central to beautiful Blacksmiths Beach and an easy stroll to Lake Macquarie
– 650m to Belmont South boat ramp
Council Rates: $1,847.2 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.