Leafy family sanctuary in prestigious Adamstown enclave with views to Stockton sand dunes
Come home to this fabulous family property in hugely popular Adamstown – just steps from the Fernleigh Track and Cafe, an easy walk to brilliant schools and oh-so-close to the convenience of Westfield Kotara and the Home Co Centre. Imagine morning walks along the Fernleigh Track before school and mountain bike rides through the Glenrock trails in the afternoons. When the weekend comes grab the surfboards and jump in the car – from here you are just 10 – 12 minutes to Newcastle's brilliant surf breaks and breathtaking beaches!
This split level home has character in spades including an aesthetic Palm Springs vibe on the retro façade with its funky street number and verandah. You will spend hours on the huge covered entertaining deck which is sure to be the scene of many a special family celebration, a quiet Sunday drink with friends and it is a pretty picturesque spot for homework sessions with views to the Stockton sand dunes and Newcastle Harbour! Listen to the birds while you take that first sip of your morning coffee or dine out here during Summer! It really is blissful in this gently sloping and elevated tree lined space. There is tonnes of room for a trampoline or perhaps a ninja course and there is even the potential to add a pool(subject to council approval). While the bathroom has been recently renovated this property retains the potential for you to add your own innate style by perhaps updating the kitchen, giving it a lick of paint from your favourite neutral palette or even developing the ground level outdoor space and adding a spa!
The location of this property is unbeatable! Walk to the Rooftop at Kotara for burgers, Greek or Italian food or even sushi or Korean bbq. Make a date night to catch a movie in Gold Class or meet friends for a brew and spicy wings at the Beerhaus. Wind up the night with dessert at San Churro and be home in a 10 minute walk. With a huge selection of department and specialty stores within a kilometre radius you are set no matter whether you need chic homewares, a new set of kicks(or an entire wardrobe), a birthday gift or just a bottle of wine on the way home from work! Again with the family in mind there is no shortage of access to quality public, private and Catholic schools. With all of this and views to Stockton and Newcastle Harbour it is no wonder this previously little known enclave is becoming highly sought after.
– Elevated split level home with so much simple renovation potential
– Views to the Stockton sand dunes and iconic Newcastle Harbour from the second storey
– Amazing location – walking distance to Westfield Kotara and literally steps to the Fernleigh Track
– Leafy aspect from the elevated outdoor entertaining area and huge backyard
– 3 bedrooms – master separated downstairs and two remaining bedrooms on entry level
– Single car garage but with roof storage for the stand-up paddle board and Christmas tree and an extra off street parking spot
– 800 metres to Westfield Kotara and the Home Co Centre with Bunnings, Aldi Freedom, Adairs and a myriad other homewares stores, cafes and shops
– 1.2km to Pulse Climbing, 3 km to Merewether Golf Club, 3.5km to McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle Entertainment Centre and Farmers Markets
– 700 metres to St Pius High School, 1.8km to New Lambton South Public, 3.4km to Merewether Selective Academic High School, 5.9km to St Phillips Christian College
– 10 -12 minutes to Bar Beach or Merewether – sign the kids up for Nippers or surfing lessons now!
Council Rates: $2,404 per annum
Water Rates: $964.62 per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.