Hidden Gem in Sought-after Suburb
Set in an undiscovered pocket of Adamstown, just metres from the golf course, this charming home presents the perfect opportunity to enter this sought-after market at an affordable price point.
Beautifully tranquil, this appealing home is set on a level 594sqm parcel with fully fenced mature gardens and complete privacy. Ready to move straight in or add your personal touches, it features plenty of period charm with its original floorboards and high ceilings, mixed with a practical modern layout. It has three double bedrooms with ceiling fans, including the master which features built-in robes. The bright lounge flows easily to the dining room, both of which have air conditioning, and onto the neat kitchen with dishwasher. It benefits from a double lock-up garage, a covered alfresco entertaining area and plenty of off street parking.
One of Newcastle’s most popular suburbs due to its local shops, schools and proximity to every conceivable amenity, this home is a short stroll to St Columba’s Primary School, Adamstown’s shops, cafes and pub. It has easy access to Westfield, the CBD and renowned beaches.
• Charming single storey home on a level 594sqm parcel
• Three generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, robed master
• Great flow from lounge to family dining and kitchen
• Air conditioning, original timber floors, high ceilings
• Perfect, family friendly garden is fenced and private
• Double lock-up garage plus ample off street parking
• Walk to excellent local schools, shops and cafes
• Great access to Newcastle CBD, major shopping centres