Large Block an Excellent Springboard into Popular Adamstown Heights
The possibilities presented by any original Hudson built home are always exciting but the family-friendly location of this property along with the generous dimensions of the 702sqm block and its prized northeast to rear aspect take the opportunity to a whole new level.
Exceptionally comfortable as is for live in or rent scenarios, in its current configuration the home features a modern electric-equipped kitchen, L-shaped lounge and dining and two generously sized bedrooms served by an original bathroom. A superb entry into this popular suburb, it offers the chance to capitalise with a value-adding makeover or as a solid foundation for an extension or knock down and rebuild (STCA) that takes advantage of a superb block.
Only a short stroll from the Fernleigh Track, the location is poised for excellent family convenience minutes from sought-after schools, parkland and Westfield Kotara. From here it is no more than 10 minutes’ drive to Newcastle’s stunning beaches and city centre.
– Single level weatherboard and tile home on 702sqm block
– Approximate dimensions of 14.63m/15.24m X 47.02m/46.10m
– L-shaped lounge and dining with large picture windows and air-conditioning
– Smartly updated kitchen with electric cooktop
– Spacious master bedroom with two built-in robes
– Original bathroom with shower, bath and separate w/c
– Secure backyard with freestanding single garage
– In catchment for Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools
– Also handy for St Columba’s Primary and St Pius X
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.