Exciting Future Possibilities in Family-friendly Location
Positioned on a generous 500sqm parcel of land with a 12.19sqm frontage is this original home of exciting future possibilities. Readily livable or rentable, currently returning $400per week, it also presents as an opportunity to capitalise with either a full renovation project or rebuild option to realise your own dream family home.
Boasting a neat and tidy interior featuring open plan lounge and dining, three bedrooms and thoroughly retro kitchen and bathrooms, all areas of this home are ripe to revamp including the backyard, which offers a blank canvas for green thumbed gardeners.
The neighbourly location is a winner for families, moments from the Fernleigh Track, Westfield Kotara’s shopping, eateries and entertainment and just 10 minutes from the city and beaches.
– Classic home on 500sqm block with approximate dimensions of 12.19m X 40.97m
– Quiet neighbourly street close to family lifestyle attractions
– In catchment zone for Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools
– Open plan living with air-conditioning for climate control
– Original kitchen with gas cooktop and wall oven
– Recently refreshed with neutral décor and new window blinds