Versatile Hudson Home Ideal for Growing and Multi-Generational Families
Much larger than it appears from the street, this quality Hudson built home offers a versatile floorplan that will catch the eye of growing and multi-generational families. It features a choice of living areas framed by large windows that invite gorgeous greenery and light inside, along with 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom accommodation and dual driveways providing ample parking for vehicles and watercraft.
A true hero of this home is the size of the block with a deck to dine alfresco elevated above the easycare terraced gardens. The smartly updated kitchen provides an abundance of clever storage solutions, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and soft-close cabinetry, while a new master ensuite sparkles with contemporary fittings. There are three minor bedrooms served by an original family bathroom and a fifth bedroom with second ensuite. Although in perfectly neat condition, there is scope to update both these bathrooms and add further value to this fantastic home.
The superb family-friendly location is barely five minutes walk from Westfield Kotara, Hudson Park and both primary and high schools with Newcastle CBD, iconic beaches and beautiful Lake Macquarie all within 10-15 minutes drive.
– Weatherboard and tile home on 736sqm parcel on flat part of street
– Double gates into carport plus parking under deck and second driveway
– Formal lounge room plus relaxed open plan family living and dining
– Sliding doors open to connect the home to all-weather alfresco entertaining
– 3-zone ducted a/c plus gas outlets for heating
– Versatile lower level utility and storage space along with laundry
– In catchment for highly desirable Belair Public and Kotara High schools
– Also close to St James Primary and St Pius X