CBD 3-Bedroom Apartment That’s Spacious Both Inside & Out
ALL INSPECTIONS MUST PRE-REGISTER
PLEASE CALL 0438788509 TO BOOK
A superb blend of family-sized space and natural light, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment ticks all the boxes for a low maintenance CBD lifestyle. Located on the fourth floor of the Kevin Snell designed ‘Worth Place’ apartment building, you will be wowed by the massive alfresco terrace that wraps around the north and eastern sides of the building. This enticing outdoor space allows you to kick back, relax or entertain with slices of Newcastle Harbour and the city as your dynamic backdrop.
Fresh from a number of cosmetic updates including new floorcoverings and crisp décor throughout discover a spacious open plan living and dining area giving way to the massive terrace. The Caesarstone kitchen invites cooking and entertaining with its island destined to be a natural gathering point when friends and family drop by. The oversized living extends to three robed bedrooms served by a pair of shower bathrooms while additional features include a secure car space, secure entry and air-conditioning.
An exciting opportunity to occupy or invest, head downstairs and take complete advantage of the truly fabulous location that allows you to stroll in one direction to Darby Street, in the other to Marketown or across the road to harbourside Honeysuckle. Teaching staff and students at the nearby University city campus will love the 230m stroll to work.
– Secure executive apartment in Kevin Snell designed ‘Worth Place’ complex
– Air-conditioned open plan living and massive terrace on the northeastern corner
– A mix of new plank flooring and plush carpet underfoot
– Caesarstone island kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and ample storage
– Three spacious bedrooms all fitted with built-in robes; master with a/c
– Master ensuite and main bathroom both with showers
– Terrace takes in views of the harbour, Hunter Street and Anzac Memorial Walk
– Light rail on the doorstep taking you to Newcastle Interchange and Newcastle Beach
– Approximate return of $540 per week for investors
Strata rates: $1,730 approx. per quarter
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.