Bright, Airy and Contemporary 2-Bedder Sits Just 100m from the Harbourfront
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place at All Private Inspections
*Pre-registered inspection attendees will have to answer health and safety survey to qualify to have a physical inspection at the property
We have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “50410WORTH ” to 0488 868 920 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
Enjoy bright and easy living in this north facing apartment that sits directly opposite the revitalisation of the Honeysuckle waterfront and planned new Worth Place Park featuring picnic seating, barbecue facilities and a soft-fall play area. Native trees will line new pedestrian links, allowing you to move from the waterfront to the Honeysuckle Light Rail stop, Wickham Marina and Honeysuckle Entertainment Precinct all the way to Nobbys Beach. This magical location puts literally everything you need within walking distance.
Occupying a fifth-floor position within Doma’s Edition complex, this bright and airy apartment showcases an open plan design with a generous alfresco balcony and glimpses of the harbour, which sits just 100 metres away. A contemporary galley kitchen with Caesarstone benches and quality appliances adds to the sense of style while two fully tiled bathrooms, including a generous ensuite, accompany two double bedrooms. Secure parking and storage cage enhance this perfectly located apartment.
With irresistible lifestyle benefits, down sizers, professionals and investors with an eye for first class living will not be disappointed.
– A generous balcony to relax, entertain or simply take in the surrounding ambience and water glimpses
– Open plan design with soft carpet underfoot, curtains, and ducted a/c for climate control
– Stone-topped galley kitchen with ceramic cooktop and integrated dish-drawer
– Master bedroom with fully tiled ensuite and a wall of storage
– Second bathroom with large shower; Euro laundry
– Secure basement parking plus storage, video entry and lift access
– Instant access to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, light rail and the University of Newcastle innovation hub under construction next door
– Approximate return of $540 – $560 per week for investors
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.