Live, Relax and Entertain Poolside, Courtside or Oceanside
Offering a front row seat to the magnificence of Newcastle Beach and the Pacific Ocean, this dual storey townhouse in the beachside ‘Kingston’ complex embodies the holiday-at-home lifestyle with resort facilities and house-like proportions.
Introduced by its own street entrance into a courtyard, the home is completely private inside with large windows that draw in the light and maximise the sea breeze. Open plan living spaces connect directly at the rear to the residents’ BBQ area, swimming pool and full-size tennis court. Three bedrooms, the family bathroom and a study nook enjoy the privacy of the upper level with a sea-view balcony a superb spot to sit with the morning sun on your face.
In a prime location with a blue-ribbon address that gives you a ringside seat to all the action of the V8 Supercars, this sunny townhouse is lifestyle and convenience in one neat package and while it is ready to love now, it also offers tantalising scope to update, personalise and add value.
– Brick built dual storey townhouse in beachside ‘Kingston’ development
– Residents’ swimming pool, full-size tennis court and communal barbecue facilities
– Oversized living and dining area with 10ft ceilings and tiled floors
– Neat kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Two of the three bedrooms open to balcony capturing ocean views and breezes
– Family bathroom with separate w/c; laundry with handy second w/c
– Secure underground parking with two storage cages and 4 personal bike racks
– Secure building with video intercom and swipe access
– Stroll along the shoreline to popular eateries, parks and Nobbys headland
Council rates: $1,288 approx. per annum
Water rates: $653 approx. per annum
Strata rates: $2,597.77 approx. per quarter