Dual Level Warehouse Apartment in Stellar Lifestyle Setting
Embodying New York warehouse apartment living with its original industrial saw-tooth roof, exposed internal columns and hardwood timber floor, the funky ‘Soque’ apartments have made a defining contribution to the transformation of Islington into arguably one of the most sought after and trendiest suburbs in Newcastle.
Remnants of the building’s past life are on proud display from the moment you enter inside, a theme that’s carried on into the apartment where a versatile dual level layout, abundant natural light, courtesy of a prized north-easterly aspect, and an outlook over the area’s urban charm are its foundations. A soaring 6.4m vaulted ceiling and clerestory windows add to the lofty sense of spaciousness across an air-conditioned living and dining domain and island kitchen before seamlessly connecting to a private terrace where you can relax or dine alfresco. Third bedroom upstairs, or your choice as a second living space, accompanies two superb bedrooms, a master ensuite and full bathroom with laundry facilities. Secure entry, a car space and storage illustrate the complete convenience of a property primed for sensational lifestyle or investment satisfaction.
Its stellar lifestyle setting is minutes to vibrant Beaumont Street, shopping and transport as well as foreshore walks to Honeysuckle, the harbour foreshore and the Newcastle transport interchange and planned light rail service to the university city campus and Nobbys Beach.
– ‘Soque’ offers the convenience of live-in building managers
– Dedicated car parking, security access, back to base fire system, air-conditioning
– Three bedrooms with built/walk in-robes, upstairs offers flexibility as second living space
– Two fully tiled bathrooms, main incorporated laundry facilities
– Kitchen complete with gas cooking, granite-topped island bench and dishwasher
– Popular coffee shop in the building and Baked Uprising, Rolador, Suspension and Dark Horse Espresso all within walking distance