Light Filled Retreat just steps from the Lake
Quality construction, low maintenance, privacy and convenience combine in this light filled lakeside unit. Located within the over 55’s Pelia Court complex you are just a short walk to the sparkling lake foreshore and the bustling Toronto shopping strip.
The home, which features face brick walls throughout, has three bedrooms; two with built ins. Keep the third bedroom for guests or create a study or hobby room. The open plan lounge and dining area is expansive and light filled during most of the day. The kitchen is fitted with quality gas oven, grill and cook top, with its clever design creating a servery or breakfast bar with its seamless connection to the dining and living space. The entire unit is on one convenient level.
The bathroom features a separate bath and walk-in shower, generous vanity and separate toilet. The tidy, well-designed laundry space is very functional and located near the bathroom so all wet areas are combined. The small complex is well constructed with double brick and tile construction, a common room, arts/crafts room as well as well maintained gardens and flat grassed areas
Tucked away on a quiet street with little traffic, this is a uniquely peaceful and beautiful lakeside setting, so close to Toronto’s main street. Stroll 100 metres to waterside dining and boutique shopping, wander the lake foreshore with its playgrounds and walking paths or head to the Royal Motor Yacht Club. And when you are ready to venture further afield, you are just 30 minutes to beautiful ocean beaches, 40 minutes to the heart of Newcastle or Hunter Valley Vineyards and 90 minutes drive to Sydney via the M1 Motorway.
– Private level unit in over 55’s complex
– Convenient location within walking distance to shops, cafes, services in the centre of Toronto
– 100 meres to the lake foreshore, playgrounds, walking paths and marina
– Three bedrooms, two with built-ins
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan and expansive windows fitted with plantation shutters
– Security screen door and windows
– Large open plan living and dining room overlooking balcony
– Kitchen with pantry, gas cooktop and oven, long breakfast bench
– Bathroom features bathtub, large vanity, walk-in shower and separate toilet
– Well designed laundry
– Large linen cupboard and under stair storage
– Low-maintenance living
– Single lockup garage with electric roller door (external access)
– NE aspect with relaxing garden ambiance
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.