Stylishly Renovated 2-Bedder offers Comfort and Convenience in Spades
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Move straight in to this light-filled 2-bedroom apartment that’s ready to enjoy with its crisp, neutral décor, contemporary new kitchen and bathroom and prized lifestyle location between The Junction’s shops, eateries and boutiques and the sand and surf at Merewether or Dixon Park.
Renovated from top to toe delivering a lifestyle of comfort and convenience in spades, enjoy secure entry, a lock-up garage and a stylish open plan layout. Step out to relax with your afternoon cuppa or glass of wine on the sun-splashed balcony before preparing dinner in the sparkling new kitchen where stone benchtops and Smeg appliances make cooking a breeze. At the end of the day retreat to the fully tiled bathroom where an oval bath and separate shower come together in a stylish display of luxe design.
A tranquil hideaway on the edge of all the action with Townson Oval and Lingard Private Hospital just footsteps away.
– Superb lifestyle pad, investment or downsizer
– Peaceful setting with secure keypad entry for peace of mind
– Light-filled living room with seamless flow to northwest facing balcony
– Sleek kitchen/diner with Caesarstone benchtops and electric cooking
– Two double bedrooms one with built-in robe
– Striking new bathroom with bath, shower and matte black tapware
– Single lock-up garage and laundry with valuable storage
– Pristine complex of just 16 apartments
– 600m to everyday essentials, cafes and boutiques at The Junction
– 10 minute stroll to Merewether Beach and its iconic ocean baths
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.