Warm and Inviting Villa in Superb Inner City Locale
In a highly desirable inner city location directly opposite the lush, green expanse of Wickham Park, this street-facing single level villa, in a boutique collection of just three, is sure to have broad appeal. Virtually freestanding, it’s light and airy with bamboo flooring, a warm neutral colour palette and clever, functional zones that maximise space and living.
The open plan design is air-conditioned with designated lounge and dining spaces flowing to the kitchen, which is well-presented and appointed with electric cooking, and offering quick access outdoors to the paved courtyard. Two bedrooms are served by a skylit bathroom and there is the convenience of internal access to the garage and laundry, which has the only common wall.
The suburb continues to evolve from a once semi-industrial area on the outer fringe of Newcastle city centre into a dynamic and diverse urban neighbourhood. Within a short stroll of your new home you will find the Newcastle Transport Interchange and planned new light rail, the swing of Beaumont Street, and pedestrian and cycle links along the harbour foreshore to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and Nobbys Beach. Wickham Park, which provides a range of activities and services , is earmarked to cater for future sporting, community events and festivals.
– Single level brick and tile villa just 500m to Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station
– Bright open plan layout with air-conditioning to keep things comfortable
– Master bedroom with built-in robe; ceiling fans to both
– Internal access from single garage
– Spacious bathroom with bath and shower
– Super first home or investment with approximate return of $420 per week