This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
Peaceful 2-Bedroom Villa, 350m from Lake Shores
Just 350m from the lake’s edge, Belmont South boat ramp and children’s playground, this 2-bedroom villa promises a peaceful, low maintenance lifestyle. The home is north facing and freestanding on the east side with plentiful windows allowing lovely natural light to filter inside.
There’s a spacious open plan living area to welcome you on entry, plenty of cupboard and bench space in the electric-equipped kitchen and a low-maintenance courtyard at the rear adding a peaceful outdoor element.
This tightly-held and pristine complex is located close to all of Belmont’s amenities including its links golf course, hospital, nearby beaches, beautiful waterfront parklands, shops, cafes, restaurants and city buses.
– End villa in peaceful and pristine complex of just 8 homes
– Bright open plan living area with air-conditioning and tiled floor
– Two spacious bedrooms both with ceiling fans, one with built-in robe
– Shower bathroom with soaring raked ceiling, updated vanity and laundry area
– Kitchen with electric stove and ample cupboard and bench space
– Ideal for downsizers, first home buyers or astute investors
– 5 minutes’ drive from beautiful Blacksmiths Beach
Council Rates: $1,294.79 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,611 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.