Contemporary New Townhouse Living Where Sophisticated Style Meets Practicality
3 Already Sold! Only 1 Left, Selling Fast – Contact us for information.
Discover the ultimate in modern living at 63 Lake Road, Wallsend – where sophistication meets practicality in this boutique collection of just four stunning townhomes. Designed by the award-winning team at ELK Designs, these homes feature the perfect balance of contemporary style and premium finishes that will impress even the most discerning buyer.
Step inside and be greeted by an open-plan layout with generously proportioned living, dining and kitchen areas. Soaring 2.7m high ceilings and an abundance of natural light create an inviting and spacious feel. The kitchen boasts sleek engineered stone benchtops and high-quality appliances, perfect for cooking up a storm for family and friends.
Glass sliding doors extend the living area to your private courtyard where you can relax or entertain in style. As the day comes to an end, retreat upstairs to your spacious master bedroom complete with a walk-in robe and large ensuite. The two remaining robed bedrooms are serviced by a beautifully appointed family bathroom with a bath and shower, plus a guest powder room adds to the convenience. Stay productive with the bonus of a dedicated study nook, while fully ducted air-conditioning completes the package for year-round comfort.
Conveniently located on the Elermore Vale border, you are just minutes away from Glendale and Cardiff shopping centres, quality education options and transport links. Enjoy a lazy weekend exploring nearby Lake Macquarie or grab some fresh produce from the weekly Farmers' Markets at Glendale. For those who need to commute, access to the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway is just a short drive away.
Whether you're a first home buyer, downsizer or upsizer, these gorgeous townhomes offer genuine value and wide appeal. Don't miss your chance to secure a slice of sophisticated contemporary living at 63 Lake Road, Wallsend.
* Choose from one of four homes for sale, due for completion mid 2023
* Prized northeast rear aspect fills the homes with abundant natural light
* A mix of VJ boards and quality tiles add a contemporary twist to the bathrooms
* Crisp, neutral colour palette, quality hybrid flooring
* Stone kitchen benchtops with waterfall edge, electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher
* Built-in or a walk-in robe to all bedrooms; study nook
* Single garage with convenient internal access plus visitors' parking
* 700m stroll to Elermore Vale Public School and Kindy Patch Kids
* 2.6km – Macquarie College, 4.2km – Glendale Tech High, 5km – University of Newcastle
* 7 minute drive to M1 and Hunter Expressway, less than 20 mins to Newcastle CBD
Council rates: $1,856 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.