Fresh and Bright Townhouse in Cracking Lifestyle Spot
Positioned in a cracking lifestyle spot, this bright townhouse sports the results of a fresh renovation downstairs where square set ceilings, new floorcoverings and a sparkling new kitchen are highlighted by crisp white décor. Plantation shutters dress the collection of large windows that draw in the northerly light and cooling summer breezes while air-conditioning provides climate control.
Upstairs, two light and airy bedrooms, master with air-conditioning and balcony, are served by a three-way bathroom offering future scope to splash your own stamp of style. Outside, enjoy the privacy of your own courtyard for relaxation or entertaining or the residents’ saltwater pool – a great spot to cool off at the end of a long day.
An easy stroll from The Junction’s supermarkets, cafes and speciality stores, all of the everyday conveniences you might need are close at hand, while a choice of schools and a number of beaches are also within walking or cycling distance.
– North facing end townhouse in a row of just eight
– Rear pedestrian access off Wilton Street to carport and residents’ pool
– A mix of vinyl plank flooring and new carpet underfoot
– Contemporary new kitchen with Omega electric cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
– Lawn locker provides valuable storage; two visitors’ parking spaces
– Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
– Excellent lifestyle location walking distance to shops, eateries and beach
– Superb first home or investment
Council Rates – $1,446.27 approx. per annum
Water Rates – $660.00 approx. per annum
Strata Rates – $3622.20 approx. per annum