Contemporary Appeal in Family-Friendly Lambton
From its striking facade to its light-filled contemporary living, this stylish 4-year-old duplex impresses with its quality finishes and modern flair. Resting peacefully in the laneway off sought-after Durham Road, it delights with its easycare attributes and handy location, just a stone’s throw from Lambton’s fabulous lifestyle attractions.
From top to toe, this home exudes style with its crisp, neutral decor and timber laminate floors, which headline the ground level. Encapsulating a free-flowing floorplan, the lounge room connects smoothly with the open plan family living and dining zone where the kitchen features stone benchtops and gas cooking and sliding doors open to connect indoors to out. Here an all-weather deck and garden is perfectly oriented to capture glorious northerly light and winter sunshine and where you can relax or entertain alfresco. Separating rest from play, three robed bedrooms – master with ensuite – and the family bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level along with a sizeable landing that makes an ideal study area.
With a fenced rear lawn providing a safe play area for children and pets and Lambton Park, swimming pool and village shops and cafes within strolling distance, it really is a superb place to call home.
– C.2014 custom built double storey duplex
– Split system a/c to living areas and ducted air-conditioning upstairs
– Single garage with auto door and internal access
– Stone island kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– All-weather deck and low maintenance gardens
– Sky-lit landing area ideal as extra living area or study
– All three bedrooms with walk or built-in robes
– Full-size family bathroom and master ensuite plus handy third w/c
– Additional off street parking available
– Walk to cafes, parkland and schools
Council Rates: $360.73 Quarterly
Water Rates: $220.00 Quarterly
Strata Rates: $120 Monthly