Stylish Brand-New Townhouse in Superb Inner-city Locale
Be the first to enjoy this brand new three bedroom plus study townhouse perfectly placed just 10 minutes from central Newcastle and the city’s lively surf culture. Designed and built to a high standard and created with style and function in mind; open plan living, high quality appointments and alfresco entertaining areas all combine to create an irresistibly relaxed style of living.
There are clean lines and flawless finishes to admire and clever functional zones throughout. The living area is filled with light highlighted by vinyl plank floors and crisp finishes with sliding doors opening to create an easy connection to the all-weather deck and wrap-around lawn – a great spot for relaxation, or for small children to play safely. Upstairs meets the demands of family life boasting a large study area and two bathrooms together with three bedrooms, smartly designed to accommodate robes without compromising on space.
Sure to win the hearts of young families, first homebuyers and empty nesters alike, the ultra-convenient location is in close proximity to lots of family desirables including schools, parks and shopping, as well as Beaumont Street’s cafes, the weekend farmers’ markets, Broadmeadow station and McDonald Jones stadium.
– Brand new dual storey townhouse in a boutique collection of just three
– Square set ceilings and a mix of vinyl plank flooring and soft carpet underfoot
– Ducted air-conditioning keeps the whole house comfortable; gas outlet for BBQ
– Stone-topped kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop, oven and AEG dishwasher
– Full-size family bathroom & master ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling; powder room
– Single garage with auto door and internal access; visitor’s parking
– Close to a choice of schools including Hamilton North public, Callaghan College, St. Philip’s school
– Everyday essentials at Waratah Village; stroll to the weekend farmers’ market
Council Rates: $1,821.2 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $1,150 approx per annum