This property is not currently for sale or rent on presence.realestate
NOW COMPLETED, READY TO MOVE IN!
Townhouse 27 features;
• 2 spacious bedrooms, both with walk-in robes – main with additional built-in robe
• Main bathroom offering shower, bath, basin and toilet
• Second toilet and basin in the laundry downstairs
• Open plan living; understair storage
• Covered patio area; low maintenance yard
• Double garage plus driveway parking
Offering a growing number of cafes, retail shops, services and amenities, together with easily accessible recreational areas, childcare facilities, schools, public transport and the John Hunter Hospital, Elermore Vale has it all and is perfect for young couples, families, retirees or the astute investor.
Developed and built by Hunter Coast Homes, Velare offers 28 townhouses with either 2 or 3 bedroom designs, each with considered potential for investors and owner-occupiers alike.
These townhouses are larger than most. Many feature a double garage and all enjoy additional off street parking.
Velare is the spirit of contemporary style and design.
Light-filled and spacious open-plan living and dining areas flow to breezy terraces where Newcastle’s beautiful climate entices you to entertain.
Effortlessly stylish kitchens boast high class finishes with stone benchtops, crisp white and seasoned oak cabinetry, Bellissimo stainless steel appliances and black metal tapware.
Catering to amenity, lifestyle and entertainment, this beautiful green leafy suburb has it all.
Close enough to the hustle and bustle of Newcastle CBD, but far enough away to enjoy the quiet tree lined streets and lush parklands, Elermore Vale is the perfect suburb for young couples and families starting their journey and can also be the perfect spot for downsizers or retirees.
Newcastle City is fast becoming the entertainment centre of the Hunter Region, with many cafes and bars popping up alongside relaxed and fine-dining restaurants. The Civic Theatre, Newcastle Museum and Honeysuckle precinct enforce Newcastle as a growing cultural hub, and provide the driving force for continued growth.
LIFESTYLE & ENTERTAINMENT
• 6km to District Park & McDonald Jones Stadium
• 6.3km to Waratah Golf Club
• 7km to Newcastle Entertainment Centre
• 8km to Merewether Golf Club
• 13km to Newcastle’s best beaches and parks
• 5km to Stockland Glendale Shopping Centre
• 6.8km to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
• 7.5km to The Calvary Mater Hospital
• 8.5km to Westfield Kotara
• 13km to the CBD of Newcastle
• 30km to Newcastle Airport
• 7.5km to Calvary Mater Hospital
• 4.4km to Newcastle University
• 10 km to major freeways accessing Sydney, Brisbane and the Upper Hunter
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.