Lock-up-and-Leave Convenience Steps from Darby Street
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
With a canvas of simple, neutral décor, new floor coverings, and plantation shutters dressing the collection of windows along with smartly updated kitchen and bathroom spaces, this immaculately presented duplex townhouse showcases an inviting in/outdoor layout with absolute privacy and a northeast to rear aspect a defining feature.
Private courtyards front and rear serve as a natural extension of the open-plan lounge and dining area enabling low-maintenance living with the blessing of natural light. Upstairs, three robed bedrooms share a full-size bathroom with shower over bath and floor to ceiling tiling.
Peacefully recessed from the hum of the street behind a secure courtyard and parking, the brilliant lifestyle setting is the icing on the cake. Whether it’s the beach, park or the exciting range of cafes and shops nearby in Darby Street, this location has it all.
– Air-conditioned open plan living with easycare tiled floors and outdoor flow
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benches, electric cooking appliances, new dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Laundry and handy powder room with valuable storage space
– Partial undercover paved rear courtyard with feature lighting
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and verandah to catch the afternoon sun
– All bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans
– Secure off-street parking for one vehicle behind a lock-up garage door
– Stroll around the corner to new medical suites and Harris Farm market on Darby St
– Footsteps from Lowlands Bowling Club and Centennial Park
Council Rates: $1,388 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $873 approx. per annum