Victorian Terrace Excellence in Harbourside Carrington
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Quietly positioned in arguably Carrington’s most picturesque and desired street, this elegant Victorian property sits proud of place in a traditional terrace row surrounded by the vibrancy of its harbourside location. Much larger than it appears, and with stylish updates in key areas, it features light-filled interiors with period distinction and a private courtyard creating an inviting retreat from its fast-paced city surrounds.
Set behind a privacy wall with front courtyard, beautifully presented spaces transition from traditional period charm showcasing timber lined ceilings, dado boards and a working fireplace to modern style with a free-flowing open plan filled with natural light courtesy of cleverly placed clerestory windows. Distinct lounge and dining space encompass the gas-equipped kitchen before moving to the laundry, bathroom and separate w/c and outdoors to the courtyard offering up a beautifully private space for relaxation or alfresco dining.
A bedroom on ground level offers floorplan flexibility as an additional living space or executive home office while two bedrooms on the upper level are quiet retreats with a bonus sunroom off the master the ideal spot to enjoy morning sun and afternoon ocean breezes.
This is a fabulous harbourside home for busy couples and young families as well as a great downsizing option or savvy investment in a super-convenient locale. From here, ride your bike all the way to the beach or take a leisurely stroll to Carrington’s cool cafes, village shops and popular school.
– Traditional Victorian terrace smartly updated for modern living
– Three bedrooms, two up one down, all with quality new carpet underfoot
– Open plan with defined lounge and dining spaces highlighted by bamboo floors
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and space for double fridge
– Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
– Stroll or cycle along the foreshore to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct all the way to Nobbys beach
– Vibrant main street which has public school, post office, general store, bottle shop and eateries