Much Loved Family Home on Generous Corner Block
On a generous parcel of land within easy walking distance to shops, schools and transport and minutes from Charlestown and beautiful Lake Macquarie, this much loved family home is on offer for the first time in over 30 years. Immediately comfortable while offering future renovation potential and the chance to capitalise on its corner 741sqm block, the single level residence is a fabulous find for first homebuyers, young families, seasoned renovators and new home builders alike.
Bordered by fully fenced gardens with a freestanding double garage, driveway parking and double gates into additional parking for a boat or motorhome, its current day spaces include an air-conditioned lounge room, eat-in gas-equipped kitchen and three bedrooms served by a smartly updated family bathroom.
The handy location offers easy access to Lake Macquarie Fair, a choice of primary schools,
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, Hunter Sports High School and Charlestown Square’s shopping, eateries and entertainment.
– Single level home on 741sqm parcel on corner of Bourke Street
– Corner block with approximate dimensions of 18.8m x 39.7m
– Ideal northeast to rear aspect with level lawns and fully fenced gardens
– Air-conditioning to lounge room and all three bedrooms
– Gas outlets for winter warmth
– One of the bedrooms features an adjoining sunroom ideal as study
– Tandem lock-up garage plus additional parking for a range of vehicles
– Short walk to Windale Public School and St Pius X primary
– Close to buses to Belmont, Charlestown and Newcastle CBD