Peaceful Family Living with Everything you Need to Live a Full Life Close By
Have you heard about Appletree Grove Estate? It's a peaceful family-friendly development located just 30 minutes away from Newcastle city centre and beaches and 20 minutes from Warners Bay on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Everything you need is right on your doorstep – shops, schools, parks, and recreational facilities. And if you need to hit the road, the M1 and Hunter Expressway are just moments away. It's the perfect place to call home.
Here, you will find this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home. It's freshly presented courtesy of crisp décor and new carpet to the media room and two of the bedrooms. In addition to the spacious open plan living area, there is a study nook with built-in storage, and a Caesarstone island kitchen, which is where everyone will gather. Take living outdoors to the covered alfresco entertaining area, which enjoys a perfect northerly aspect and where there is a fenced yard for those with green thumbs to create a garden of their choice. For a change of scenery, enjoy a sundowner on the private front patio.
You'll love the convenience of having schools and childcare close by. Sports enthusiasts will also have a blast with sport fields, running tracks, netball courts, and even a skate park located just a 5-minute drive away at Pasterfield Sports Complex. As for dining and shopping, Woolworths, cafes, fast food outlets, and the soon-to-be-completed Harrigan's Irish Pub are also close by at Cameron Park Plaza.
– Soft split level brick & Colorbond roofed home on 641.6sqm block with north facing rear
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access into the home
– Two robed bedrooms, study nook, and family bathroom on lower level
– Step up to open plan family living with tiled floors and a/c
– Caesarstone island kitchen with electric hob, oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
– Media room with plush new carpet and ceiling fan
– Two additional bedrooms, master with a/c, walk-in robe and ensuite also on upper level
– Covered alfresco entertaining area with northerly aspect overlooks fenced/retained yard
– Zoned West Wallsend Public and High schools
Council rates: $1,422.95 approx per annum
Water rates: $754.98 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.