Private, Character Filled Home
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
With delightful street appeal introducing an equally charming interior, this immensely private home smartly blends gorgeous past and present characteristics on an ideal low maintenance allotment. Hardwood floors, timber lined ceilings and walls and a hallway arch and fretwork turn on the charm, while its traditional layout has been updated with modern kitchen and bathroom spaces, striking the ideal balance of character, function and a convenient location.
Resting behind high privacy hedging, an inviting verandah welcomes you inside where a central hallway splits three bedrooms including two with built-in robes. An air-conditioned lounge room precedes the family bathroom and laundry while the kitchen at the rear is a bright and functional space with a gas cooker and stainless steel dishwasher. Step outdoors to an expansive deck offering absolute privacy as you relax or entertain alfresco. The wide block includes a large carport providing valuable off-street parking for up to three vehicles.
Positioned just a few hundred metres from two colleges, two primary schools and a pre-school and an easy stroll from Waratah Shopping Village, train station and the Calvary Mater Hospital, the conveninet location comes as part of package.
– Charming weatherboard home on low maintenance and private 299sqm parcel
– Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Air-conditioning to lounge room and master bedroom; gas outlet for heating
– Spotless full size bathroom with shower over bath and laundry
– Oversized carport and large shed for storage
– An easy commute to Newcastle city centre for work, entertainment or the beach
– Highly commended institutions such as St Philip’s Christian College within strolling distance and the University of Newcastle in close proximity
Council Rates – $1,645.40 yearly
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.