Tranquil Waterfront Reserve Hideaway
On the doorstep of the spectacular Lake Macquarie Conservation Area at the southern end of the lake, this split-level family home is a haven of tranquillity and privacy in a quiet cul-de-sac address. Surrounded by greenery and the sound of birdsong, it’s defined by its easycare interiors, seamless indoor/outdoor integration and its delightful waterfront reserve setting offering instant access to unlimited aquatic recreation.
High raked ceilings and fresh neutral décor frame the main living expanse, which is staged on the upper level to take advantage of the lush, leafy aspect and filtered lake views.
A full-length deck flows out directly from the smartly updated kitchen and sets the scene for summer entertaining and family gatherings. Mid-level there are three robed bedrooms, master with ensuite and adjoining study, along with the family bathroom, while the lower level features a rumpus, laundry and handy third w/c. To the rear of the home, terraced gardens feature secondary access via Sunset Close where you can park your boat or motorhome.
Known for its beautiful views, bush-walking, and fishing spots, Wangi Wangi offers a peaceful lifestyle, just 40km from Newcastle CBD. The suburb has a small shopping strip, popular workers’ club and local school and is central to the busy towns of Toronto and Morriset.
– Brick and tile split-level family home on 734sqm waterfront reserve parcel
– Underfloor ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
– Separate lounge and dining spaces both open to full-length deck
– All three bedrooms with built/walk-in robes plus study
– Double garage with one auto door, carport and rear of home parking
– Just a few short steps via reserve to the lake’s edge and moments to village shops and school
– 40 minutes from Newcastle and 90 minutes to Sydney