Updated Corner Block Home with Further Potential
A quiet street that’s just 300m from Wallsend Public school and close to several parks highlights the fantastic family potential offered by this 3-bedroom home.
Previously updated to include a choice of living spaces, a spacious gas-equipped kitchen and two modern bathrooms, this home offers the chance to take it to the next level with further updates. Corner block dimensions of some 505.9sqm and secondary frontage to Irving Street inspire ideas for a contemporary extension or the potential to build a granny flat, subject to council approval.
All your everyday essentials can be found at nearby Wallsend Village and Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre as well as public transport at the end of the street. Proximity to the University of Newcastle as well as arterial roads make it the ideal base for getting to the city, freeway or Hunter Valley.
– Single level home on 505.9sqm block with secondary frontage to Irving Street
– Approximate dimensions of 20.12m X 25.15m
– Air-conditioning to lounge room
– Main bathroom with large shower; laundry with second w/c and shower
– Rear covered entertaining area; freestanding single garage
– 1400m from Wallsend Village shopping centre
– University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital are a few minutes away
– Currently returning $365 per week
Council Rates: $1,732 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $817.83 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.