Classic 1930’s Weatherboard Extended for Modern Family Living
Entirely modern behind its classically appealing 1930’s facade, this beautifully renovated and extended home provides contemporary living with a choice of formal and casual spaces, seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining and a cherished northeast to rear aspect.
The timber floorboards, generous proportions and open plan layout of a living/dining domain are complemented by a stone-topped kitchen where Omega appliances make the quality unmistakably clear. A substantial extension has created a sought-after second living space with sliding doors opening to connect to a covered deck. Elevated above the backyard and framed by tall hedging providing privacy, this all-weather space will be your go-to spot for relaxing or entertaining alfresco. Back inside, three bedrooms and a full-size family bathroom plus handy second w/c deliver desirable comfort levels to a home that is further enhanced by air-conditioning and gas heating.
A double garage and workshop add extra allure to this ready-to-enjoy residence that’s just 300m from Wallsend Public school, an easy stroll to Wallsend Park and sporting fields and just minutes from shopping , transport and link roads to the freeway, Hunter Expressway and Newcastle CBD.
- Traditional 1930’s weatherboard home enhanced by a quality c.2016 extension
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes; ceiling fans to all three
- Air-conditioned open plan family living and dining
- Sought-after second living space connects seamlessly to an all-weather deck
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Full size family bathroom with shower, bathtub and handy second w/c
- Double garage plus ample driveway parking
- Private rear gardens framed by tall hedging and northeasterly aspect