Treasured Family Home in Handy Cul-de-Sac
On a 550.1sqm corner cul-de-sac parcel offering excellent convenience just moments from schools, transport and everyday essentials, this much-loved family home is on offer for the first time since 1960. Beautifully kept but ready for some modern inspiration, it radiates warmth with a fabulous split-level layout providing a generous choice of living areas and perfectly zoned bedroom accommodation for parents and children.
Today’s picture is all about a traditional three-bedroom home featuring generous lounge and dining spaces, a substantial electric-equipped kitchen, family living area and two minor bedrooms served by a bathroom with separate w/c. Step up to a versatile parents’ retreat with a master bedroom, full-size bathroom and relaxation zone. Step outdoors to a covered entertaining area, oversized garage with workshop and extra parking area for boat or motorhome. Move in now with the option to carry out some updates or reconfigure the floorplan down the track.
From here you’re just 800m from Wallsend Public School and minutes from everyday essentials at Elermore Vale, Wallsend or Jesmond with the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital in close proximity.
– Much loved family home extended in 1980 to create extra bedroom and living accommodation
– Three separate air-conditioners keep the home comfortable
– Separate lounge and dining areas plus family living and parents relaxation zone
– Three bedrooms served by two bathrooms
– Strolling distance to parkland and buses to city and Wallsend town centre
– Low maintenance gardens provide a safe play area for children and pets
– Zoned for Wallsend Public school and Callaghan College