Step on the Property Ladder
In a supremely convenient location where ease of living is perfectly matched by a functional floorplan, this weatherboard and tile home is the ideal springboard into Newcastle’s booming property market. An affordable entry point for first-home buyers and investors, it offers comfortable current-day appeal and exciting potential for stylish improvement.
Framed by freshly painted walls and polished floorboards, the welcoming interior of this classic home includes an air-conditioned lounge and dining room, which flows smoothly to the galley kitchen with electric cooktop, laundry and sunroom before opening outdoors to the backyard with secure lawns and valuable under house storage. Three comfortable bedrooms are served by a functional bathroom with separate w/c – neat and tidy and needing no necessary renovation, it offers future scope to update and add value when the time is right.
Primed for convenience, the location offers momentary access to Newcastle link road, the Hunter Expressway, John Hunter Hospital, University of Newcastle and a choice of shopping centres in Wallsend and Glendale.
– Single level weatherboard and tile home on northwest to rear 493sqm parcel
– Spacious lounge and dining area
– Neat and tidy kitchen appointed with electric cooking appliances
– Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
– Family bathroom with separate w/c; internal laundry
– Driveway parking and fully fenced garden surrounds
– A comprehensive choice of shopping is close by at Wallsend or Glendale
– Zoned for Elermore Vale Public and Glendale High schools