Peaceful cul-de-sac location with breathtaking views
Positioned on the border of Elermore Vale and Wallsend, in arguably the area’s finest street, this brick and tile home possesses simply stunning district views from virtually every room in the house. It features masses of indoor and outdoor living space and is awaiting a new family to add their personal touches.
Split level and boasting great flow and an ideal family-friendly layout, the home has four bedrooms and one of the bathrooms on the upper level. Downstairs hosts an enormous rumpus room which could easily lend itself to either teen accommodation or even an entirely self-contained annex. The bedrooms are all of a good size, one contains a built-in robe, while the master has access to the large main bathroom with separate bath and shower. The kitchen has excellent sight lines to all of the indoor living areas and even to the expansive, covered deck which stretches the entire length of the home.
Centrally located, the home has excellent access to buses and arterial roads to the Hunter Valley, Newcastle CBD and Sydney. Thanks to the pedestrian path next to the home, excellent schools parks and Elermore shops are within easy walking distance. Wallsend Plaza, Glendale and the lake are only minutes in the car.
• Set on an elevated 714sqm parcel with spectacular views
• Four bedrooms on the upper level of the home, one built-in
• Master bedroom has access to the large main bathroom
• Downstairs rumpus, bathroom, laundry could be self-contained
• Stunning expansive, covered deck with breathtaking views
• Air conditioning services the main living areas of the home
• Easy walk to Elermore Vale shops, Shaft Tavern, sport grounds
• Great access to transport, arterial roads and great schools